|Book 1 - Introductory Book: Practical Life and Sensorial Activities|
|Book 2 - Core Curriculum: Language and Mathematics|
|Book 3 - Environmental Studies|
|Book 4 - The Arts, School, Classroom Diversity and Management|
|Book 5 - The Ministerial Module: Requirements and Expectations|
|Practical Workshops and Assessments for each of the first four Montessori Books, and an Oral Assessment|
To be successful in the Aperfield Montessori Diploma, students should:
- Complete the current Diploma by December 9th, 2019*
- Use the Aperfield Text Books as references
- Complete albums or materials as required, for each of the Books in the Diploma (Books 1 - 5)
- Attend the Aperfield Practical Workshops
- Pass Practical Assessments for each Book; offered during or at the end of a Workshop
- Complete and pass the Book 5 module: 'Ministerial Requirements and Expectations'
- Complete an Oral Assessment taken at the completion of study
NB: IF the tutor considers the work does not meet the required standard, the student shall be given the opportunity to re-submit the work.
*Existing students (including those who re-enrol) have until December 9th, 2019 to complete the Diploma; including all Assignments, Practical Workshops, the Ministerial Module, Practical and Oral Assessments.
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently only taking RE-enrolments for the current Montessori Diploma. We will advise as soon as possible in early 2018, when enrolments can be taken for the new Diploma: the New Zealand Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (Level 5).